Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cans?????


Fat Tire Amber Ale. In cans. No joke!
Is it as good as Fat Tire in bottles? Well, not really, it is a different tasting beer. Can conditioned they say, and who am I to argue with or second guess the fine folks at New Belgium Brewing. Nobody.
Fat Tire was a favorite beer when I was in grad school in Denver, so I was stoked when it became available in the South East. That was in glass of course. I simply had to get a 12 pack of the cans when I first saw them. I am currently sipping, who am I kidding, guzzling one now. The beer feels thinner in my mouth, and it has more of a tang than the original, but I love being able to pop a can.
I have not done that much since Denver spoiled me and turned me into a beer snob. So I can pretend to pop a Schlitz and enjoy a Fat Tire. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment