Thursday, August 6, 2009

I have a drinking problem

It is true. I have this problem with my alcohol consumption. A 6 pack lasts me too long to post enough about the beers I enjoy. See, I like to be drinking the beer while I write about it. Makes sense to me. But since a 6 pack tends to last me at least a week, I cannot write about as many beers as I would like to. It is a problem. I just do not drink fast enough.

And I am not thinking I can drink much more really, it does not suit me. So I will try to purchase some variety packs to help increase the number of different beers I have to taste and write about. That is really the best I can figure out to do. Sorry about the lack of beer posts, but I have this drinking problem.

It is like when I used to make beer. I would make it faster than I could drink it, so I had to buy more bottles and a frig in which to store it. Those cost money, so my lack of drinking was costing my family.

Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment