Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whirley-pop



Here is a really great machine. It makes super popcorn, I mean super. No microwave obviously, but better popcorn. And there are lots of better popcorns! Differing colors, sizes, textures and taste variations. OK, the taste variations are not HUGE, but enough to be interesting. I am currently loving a yellow popcorn that I will post about later while the wife is crazy for a blue hulled variety. But the key is the gizmo, which really works. Once you are up to speed, it will take you about 3 minutes cooking time.

It is said that you can also roast coffee in it, but I have not tried that and cannot vouch for it.

2 comments:

  1. The wife is on a popcorn kick. Which sucks because I am old school and don't have a microwave. Or a toaster.

    I do everything stove top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stove pop is the way to go. I made a big batch of this while at a cub scout jamboree this weekend. It was killer.

    ReplyDelete